Creator Flow Turorials:¶
1. Creating a Unique MantlePlace Account (Decentralized Identity - DID)
A. SIGN UP CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO GUIDE... * Click on Sign Up on the top-right corner * Provide a unique MantlePlace username as your decentralized identity (DID) which you will be used as for Loggin-in B. SIGN IN CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO GUIDE * Notedown the provided MantlePlace wallet-address (& the 4-part seed/recovery phrases) tied to the MantlePlace decentralized identity aka username - write it down physically * Confirm the MantlePlace address, Input & Confirm a viable password, Verify by inputting the seed/recovery phrase to conclude the account creation process * Post account creation – you can now begin collating your Collections & Creating NFTs, to do so - SignIn with the unique username and password & head on over to Create
2. Creating Your Collections via Creator Interface The MantlePlace Creator Dashboard is designed to provide Creators with the most seamless, simple, efficient and code-free experience possible. In this tutorial, we will walk through the procedures necessary to create an end-to-end NFT collection using the MantlePlace, from artwork creation to minting to management and everything in between!
What do I need to launch my own collection? * NFT assets (Image, Video, Gif, Audio), & their properties (metadata-layers) to generate your NFT * 5-10 minutes of your time - that’s how long it should take to launch your collection if you have all the collection information ready to go, given it is not a gigantic collection – if so, we recommend a structured backend MantlePlace upload
How to create an NFT Collection (define its NFT Schema)? * Sign in to MantlePlace
* Click on Create on the MantlePlace sub-section
* Select Create New Collection from the drop-down menu
* Create NFT Schema: Input the Collection Name, Collection Description (more than 3 characters capped with a limit of 256 characters), Signify the NSFW status of collection via a checkbox. Add the ancillary information such as project website, Twitter and Instagram handle. * Internalize & Sign the Terms & Conditions and the MoU post analysis * Upload the Profile Picture & Cover Image for the Collection * Calibrate the NFT Schema of the Collection, instantiate the properties (metadata-layers) of the collection, given that 4 of the properties are pre-set as Basic & Advanced Properties; * 1.Name-of-collection (Basic Information Schema) * 2.Description-of-collection (Basic Information Schema) * 3.fileHash-of-collection (Advanced Information Schema) * 4.classificationId-of-collection (Advances Information Schema) * Basic Information Schema based properties are subject to edits only when creating the NFT Asset (not post creating or minting an NFT) and the Advanced Information Schema is not editable whilst Collection creation or after)
* Input & Define the additional properties of the NFT Schema within the collection by defining a Property Name & Type (String, Number, Bool). Similarly, by leveraging the Advanced Details drop-down you can alter the nature of NFT (metadata) mutability, hide the property-name & values or set the default value for a property.
If you have more than 4 properties (metadata-layers) including the Basic & Advanced Properties in your NFT collection, Add more by using the Add More option and following the previously mentioned step for instantiation
- NFT Collection with the defined NFT schema for creating individual NFTs is now created successfully: A Collection-link is presented – that can be propagated within the community and across the ecosystem
3. Creator Dashboard After successfully entering MantlePlace, navigate to NFT Wallet using the User Symbol in the top-right area. The Creator dashboard gives you a high-level view of your purchased collections, generated collections, Whitelists, and NFT Wishlist. Provides comprehensive information on the overall number of NFTs acquired and the total number of collections within which created NFTs that can be listed for Public or Private (whitelist) sale.
Collected NFTs: Can calculate NFT data for prior purchases made through Private or Secondary Sales. You may evaluate the NFT artworks of that collection by clicking on various Collection-Names on their thumbnails, which are also mobilized for secondary sales on MantlePlace with the press of a button from within.
Created NFTs: You can view the Collection you generated here, and the NFT statistics are displayed on the Collection-thumbnail. Similarly, clicking on the Thumbnail displays the Total-created-NFT under the corresponding collection metrics and allows creators to Add more NFT assets to the Collection. Finally, it enables authors to generate a complete NFT from added assets by initializing it with Metadata (property-values) in accordance with the Collections (pre-defined) NFT Schema.
A Whitelist is a list of approved addresses or accounts that are permitted to access certain resources or participate in certain activities. Exclusive audience & loyal buyers who want to get their hands on NFTs before the public sale are prime contenders for Whitelist invitation. This sub-section allows for the creation of new Whitelists as well as the evaluation of already produced Whitelist & their metrics such as member (wallet-addresses) and timelines. Created-Whitelists may also be modified and shared using a Whitelist link.
Wishlist(ed) NFTs: Users may measure their favorite wishlisted NFTs they would have hearted while window-shopping on the MantlePlace in this sub-section. By clicking on a certain project's thumbnail inside the Wishlist area, all of the hearted (wishlisted) NFTs from that collection will be shown.
4. Building Your Collection CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO GUIDE...
A. Creating NFTs within (a created) Collection?
- Select on Create and choose Create New NFT from the drop-down or Select NFT Wallet on the top-righthand corner, access Created collections ulteriorly
- Select the relevant Collection to populate NFT assets
- Select Create a New NFT
- Select one or multiple NFT assets from the local-drive
- For each of the uploaded NFT asset, select edit:
- Enter NFT-name and Description (These are #1 and #2 metadata-property of the NFT) NFT Name can be a short identifier of the Image and NFT Description can be a short summary of the nature of the contents of the image with respect to the larger Collection
Piece of Advice: If you have a large collection of NFTs, say more than 100 pieces, MantlePlace team can upload the NFTs from the back-end, provided that relevant NFT assets, NFT Assets Name, Description and their Metadata Properties according to Collection NFT schema has been provided via a .csv file from an excel sheet.
- Select Add Tags (Up to 5) for unique identification TAGS of the NFT images
- Initialize the Property-values according to the Property Type – Name-of-NFT (#1), Description-of-NFT (#2), Add the required tags for demarcation, initialize metadata-values of the additional properties (5-22) of the NFT assets based on the schema-metrics defined while Creating New NFT Collection
NFT Collection Schema & Metadata While defining an NFT Collection schema (Create NFT Collection): you have chosen and defined 3 properties in excess of 4 default basic (2) & advanced properties (2). Initialize values for additional metadata-layers: input values (Boolean, Number, String) to the property/properties according to previously defined NFT Collection Schema. Property calibration is facilitated according to the property structure defined during the Create Collection phase, the metadata-structure for a collection cannot be re-defined during Creating an NFT.
For Example, if an X World of Warcraft based artwork has 3 additional properties set while Creating Collection: Property 5 with type Boolean: Sword – True/False (Character has a sword) Property 6 with type String: Creature; Werewolf/Human/Elf/Orc (Character Build) Property 7 with type Number: Rarity; 9 (Character Category by Rarity) White Creating an NFT, Joe can only add values for Property 5, 6 & 7, He can’t edit the property type of 5, 6 & 7, neither inter-change property order, nor append more properties to the NFT Collection schema. Joe can only define the property-values according to the NFT Schema set during Collection creation process. * Now your NFT is successfully created armoring itself with its metadata, geared for a Sales listing. After initializing each NFT asset with its metadata(properties) & Tags, you can list a Sale. \ If only a part of your NFT assets is created into an NFT wioth respect to the total collection: your fully Created NFTs (initialized with their metadata according to NFT Collection Schema) will be pushed below (the non-initialized metadata-based NFT assets). A Wishlist button will be enabled for all the complete NFT assets within their respective creative-previews signifying their completeness.
B. How to create Whitelist and why is it important? CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO GUIDE * A Whitelist is a list of approved addresses or accounts that are permitted to access certain resources or participate in certain activities. To create a Whitelist, you can follow these general steps. Determine the purpose of the Whitelist: Before creating a Whitelist, you should determine what it will be used for. For example, you might create a Whitelist to limit access to a certain website, or to allow only certain individuals to participate in a private sale of NFTs. * Exclusive audience & loyal buyers who want to get their hands on NFTs before the public sale are prime contenders for Whitelist invitation. When an upcoming NFT Collection receives a lot of hype during the pre-sale stage, Whitelist mechanism can be facilitated to open a portion of the Collection to Collectors, who would then compete to get their hands on an NFT before the supply runs dry and the NFT hits the primary sale and the resell market. Whitelists are an efficient because the network gets very busy, and gas fees go up during primary and secondary sales. Pre-sales and Private-sales by defining a Whitelist a great way of guaranteeing NFT allocation to your most loyal & exclusive followers.
Artists can create a Whitelist via the Creator Dashboard (NFT Wallet) consisting of their most loyal supporters by ensuring a crypto wallet address will be pre-approved for NFT pre-sales. Here is how to go about it:
- Sign in to MantlePlace and arrive on the Creator Interface aka the NFT Wallet
- Select the Whitelist Option (sub-section) from the NFT Wallet Dashboard
- Input Whitelist-name, Whitelist-description, maximum members for Whitelist aka Whitelist wallet-cap, Whitelist joining-time & ending-time, verify the information and Confirm
- You will be presented with the Whitelist invitation link;
- You can propagate this invite-link to respective members, using it as an exclusive access to private sales for NFT Collections on MantlePlace
- You can create many Whitelists and gauge the metrics of the created Whitelists under this section
- How To Add Wallets to Whitelist?
- Wallets are added to whitelists automatically when a person you have sent the whitelist-link clicks on it. In the future developments of MantlePlace chain-upgrades, a visual dashboard to add wallet-addresses to the whitelist and gauge the added wallets facility will be appended.
C. Creating a Sale After adding the all the metadata to the NFT assets & transforming it to a complete NFT, verify the statistics of the collection, post which you can create & list a Sale; Sales can be of 2 types, namely;
1. Private Sale: CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO GUIDE... * Pre-requisite for creating a Private-sale is to create a Whitelist (Refer Guide Above) * Select Create Sale from the collections tab.
* Select the total number of (RANDOMIZED) NFTs for sales-listing.
* Set the ($MNTL) price for blind mint of NFTs and the maximum purchase of tokens (NFTs) per buyer. Select the relevant (Created) Whitelist with unique addresses.
* Lastly, Set Collection Start & End Time. Click Confirm and Listing for the private sale for minting is live.
2. Public Sale:
CLICK HERE FOR AVIDEO GUIDE... * Select Create Sale from the collections tab.
* Select the appropriate collection and total number of RANDOMIZED NFTs for public listing. * Set the ($MNTL) price for blind mints of NFTs and the Maximum tokens to purchase (NFTs) per buyer, Lastly, Set Collection Start & End Time.
* Click Confirm and the Listing for the public sale for minting is live.
Additional (new) NFT assets can be added to the (self) Created Collection & transformed into an NFT (with metadata initialization) after the listing of a Private (Whitelist) or Public Sale- not affecting the said pool of randomized NFTs. Post sales-listing timeline expiration, the residue unsold NFTs from the previously listed Private and the Public Sale & the newly added NFTs (during the sale) will be available for new sales listings within the randomized NFT pool.
5. Managing Your Collections
- NFT Wallet is a multi-faceted creator centric dashboard facilitating trading & gauging of NFTs belonging to various collections that have been purchased in secondary market or minted via primary sales. Further, the multi-facet creator dashboard is centralized location to view the metrics of (self-created) Collections (assets: created NFTs); Add new NFT assets to Collection, create new NFTs from the Collection, List & Manage Public & Private Sales.
- Similarly, the latter-half of the dashboard contains the Whitelist facility where creator can create exclusive address-gated whitelist, edit whitelists, gauge & edit metrics such as address and timelines. Lastly, the next-gen dashboard contains the Wishlist section that displays the hearted or wishlisted NFTs across various NFT collections while window-shopping (exploring) on MantlePlace, with an added option to procure your favorite NFTs from the secondary marketplace (given the NFT is sales-listed) via the Wishlists.
6. Verification * Creating a collection & creating NFTs are free to use but to trade through the primary markets (minting), Collection ID needs be verified and made live from MantlePlace backend. The stringent but worthy process is an extension of quality control and a spam-proof mechanism on MantlePlace. * For your created NFTs with a collection to be listed for Sales via Public or Private sales backed by Whitelist; the Collection ID needs to be vetted and authorized to go ‘live’ by the AssetMantle team’s backend. To become a MantlePlace Genesis/Post-Genesis Creator, send an email with collection details and NFT asset (art) samples here: email@example.com